Based in California, United States
19 October, 2017
Steam - PC / Mac / Linux
Set in the Pacific Theater during world war II, Skirmish Line delivers an interesting mix of gameplay inspired on tower defence and strategy genres. You will be in command of a platoon of soldiers and tasked with the defense of various sectors from the Japanese imperial army. In order to succed you will need to manage your troops and create a sucessful strategy.
Skirmish Line was heavily inspired in a game called Mud and Blood II, we loved the game very much but there were certain aspects that we wished could be changed. Our biggest critique being that units like the frametrooper were impractical and almost useless compared to the other units, so we created the game with a more balanced approach to the units in mind. We added control groups and allowed for customization of the keybindings, dramatically changed gameplay elements, added vehicles and other units and it quickly became it's own game.
- Gameplay is a unique mix of tower defence and strategy.
- Features beautiful art and high quality sound.
- Request reinforcements, airstrikes and supplies with the aid of a specialized signaler.
- Create structures to aid in the war effort with your engineer units.
- As a commander, you are smarter than your troops will ever be; so order them to target single units, lay supressive fire or simply tell them to stay out of the clear and take cover behind that giant rock you dummy!!!
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
Wiki page explaining what you can do in the game. skirmishlinegame.com.
About SnarkyAnt LLC
SnarkyAnt is an indie game company based in California, United States. Our first game is called Skirmish Line and it will be available for purchase on Steam.
More information on SnarkyAnt LLC, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Skirmish Line Credits